Real Estate Photography Firm
Requirements / Experience
- Excitement about the art & science of effective modern marketing
- Understanding of what works well for social media advertising
- Extensive familiarity with the following Social Media platforms
- LinkedIn * Some familiarity with SEO -- don’t have to be an expert, but should know the slang
- Ability to produce topical, effective copy
- An eye for what makes a visually engaging, modern advertisement, and some basic knowledge about photography and video
Goal / Expectations
- The selected candidate will collaborate with a creative, diversely skilled team to create compelling social media posts and advertisements.
- The Summer Intern will have the chance to contribute ideas, get fast-paced experience, and build their own portfolio with the support of a firm outstanding in its industry.
- This is a temporary position for our busy season (May-August) of 2019: the ideal candidate is a college student seeking Summer experience and portfolio building in the Marketing field.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Addison, TX 75001 (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19