Matrix Home Solutions
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our rapidly growing marketing department. If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis. You will work with Director of Marketing daily to develop skills and increase familiarity with cutting-edge marketing strategies.
In addition to being an exceptional communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Provide daily reports showing campaign efficiency and recommend dynamic spend adjustments.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Use market analysis current trends to propose new and creative marketing strategies
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Must be in the office or available remotely 25-30 hours/week through August 31, 2020
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Arlington Heights, IL 60004 (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Only full-time employees eligible