DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity:
- Provide compelling and fact-based findings through organizing and extracting data, information, and insights from various sources – including primary and secondary research and competitive analysis.
- Support marketing team with daily administrative tasks.
- Assist with account-based marketing initiatives by repurposing marketing content for campaign purposes and leveraging ABM tools to assist with account research. Work with sales reps and marketing team on producing content for client newsletters.
- Social Media – Conduct social listening around account activity and report back. Make recommendations and help structure content to better engage with clients via social media.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a degree granting program in Marketing or similar field, or have graduated within the past 12 months with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Excel knowledge.
- Proven communication skills including writing, presentations and effectively sharing analysis.
- Excellent organization and time management skills will be key.
- Critical thinking skills and strong business acumen with emphasis on integrating marketplace analysis, strategic business goals, and data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work effectively in an independent working environment.