Mountain State Software Solutions
At MS3, our employees adapt to change quickly, communicate with clients effectively, and stay focused to execute deliverables. As a company founded by developers, we know the importance of staying at the cutting edge of technology, and value employees who strive to innovate and evolve with the changing technological landscape.
The Junior Sales/Business Development Associate will be responsible for participating in the growth of our commercial markets sector across all sales verticals including but not limited to healthcare, retail, education, finance, etc. In this role, you will present, promote and sell Company services to existing and prospective clients within your assigned territory.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Utilize CRM and opportunity funnel tools to develop and execute customer engagement and capture execution.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company services and solutions.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Help with preparation and distribution of information sheets, brochures, and capability briefings.
- Assist in setting pricing for initiatives based on scope, duration, and skills required.
- Assume responsibility for general account management activities for their respective clients.
- Work with project management, facilitate customer kick-off meetings, client status meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Work with company program managers to identify and pursue follow-on opportunities.
- Work closely with Recruiting team defining Client needs.
- Serve as the customer advocate during reviews to bring the voice of the customer into planning and strategy sessions. Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to maintain deep understanding of market segment and customer environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience with targeting accounts, building and executing account plans.
- Professional networker that is skillful in establishing rapport and building relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong analysis, reasoning and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Experience selling in the IT Services industry.
- Commuting and travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one year professional experience in IT marketing, inside sales and/or outside sales.
- We understand that the right talent matters, which is why we aggressively compensate employees with bonuses, perks, and special incentives to ensure our team is happy and healthy.
- Flexible time off: PTO, paid holidays and continuing education days.
- Monthly Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) stipend.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for all employees.
- Retirement plan matching and employee profit sharing.
- Special perks like company trips, PLUS
- A collaborative, fun and performance-driven culture!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- IT marketing, inside sales and/or outside sales: 1 year (Required)
- networking and building relationships: 1 year (Required)
- negotiating: 1 year (Required)
- selling in the IT services industry: 1 year (Required)
- targeting accounts, building and executing account plan: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 50% (Required)
- Do you now, or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our Company in the United States?
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: