This Junior Salesforce Quality Assurance position to run QA for development output of migration project from Classic to Lightning. Responsibilities include documenting and testing system implementations and launch support of solutions in Salesforce.com environment with given requirement in certain period (3 months long).
As a QA, you will interface with business / developer to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new functions and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- Perform QA the project output to ensure all functionality delivered as provided at Classic environment
- Performs gap analysis if there is any functional difference between classic and lightning and explain all stake holder
- Creates user training documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to validate all functionally migrated perfectly
- Perform user training for new lighting environment and report to PM / developer to follow up accurately
- Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly.
- Communicates in written, oral, and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Manage timelines and customer expectations
- 5+ years of CRM administrator or related experience, in a high-growth environment.
- Experience on SFDC Lighting Migration will be big plus
- Proficient in successfully implementing new technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects
- Managing internal Tasks/Project Schedule and Report to relevant member
- Thorough understanding of the AGILE development lifecycle
- Ability to conceptualize current requirements against future plans