Mobility Software Internship - Bothell, WA
Internships are a great way for university students to learn about a technology or product they are passionate about while gaining practical work experience in a corporate environment. At FUJIFILM SonoSite, we are committed to finding talented students who share our passion for medical device technology and this internship reflects that commitment! We have the opportunity, you have the talent! Read on to learn more about what we are looking for and if you think you’ve got what it takes to be successful in this role, apply today!
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.External US:
What you bring:
- Must have - Ownership, Adaptability, Positive Attitude and Eagerness to Learn
- Must have – Android Application development and testing
- Must have - Scripting language, Python
- Must have – Programming language C,C++ or Java
- Nice to have - Understanding of Build, Packaging, and testing
- Nice to have - Git, Gerrit, Jira, REST APIs
- Nice to have, Android AOSP build
What we bring:
- Industry leader in Point of care Ultrasound
- Cutting edge Ultrasound, Image processing technology
- High paced, Collaborative, challenging and rewarding workplace
- Great people with technical minds, and fun to hang out with
- High sense of satisfaction to be part of an organization making devices that save lives every day.
- The primary focus of the internship will be to learn about Mobility Software, and provide automated tests for Mobility software team, to assure quality of the product. This includes creating test automation for the OS, services, and applications.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.