Date: May 14, 2020
Location: Rochester, NY, US
Company: Carestream Health
Carestream marketing is seeking a Intern/COOP to work a minimum of 18 hours per week during college sessions and up to 40 hours during college breaks at the Verona Street location. If you are currently in college in the Rochester, NY area and on a career path to a Marketing degree, please apply.
- Social Metrics: pulling data and creating reports
- Posting content to social sites
- Uploading blogs to Wordpress
- Assist Web team on special projects
- College/university Sophomore, Junior or Senior in Marketing (will consider Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent social media major areas of focus).
- Strong academic record.
- Experience posting to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, preferably for a business or organization.
- Working knowledge of the www, Word, PowerPoint, and intermediate Excel skills.
- Affinity for learning analytics, and pulling/parsing information using Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Decent writing skills.
- Writing and some digital marketing skills. Social media, Google Analytics, Wordpress, video and/or photo editing skills are desirable but not required.
Office and or Remote
Nearest Major Market: Rochester