Blanchard Machinery Company
- Build a playbook for our digital customer experience including applications customers use to buy machines, parts, rental, track machine utilization, service information, and pay their bills on-line.
- Create short tutorials employees and customers can use as training & reference guides.
- Train co-workers and sales reps on our digital applications so they can teach customers how to use them to maximize their digital relationship with us.
- Job shadow inside and outside sales reps to understand our business and customers’ needs.
- Assist marketing team peers on other projects such as event management, social media, lead management, and campaign planning and execution.
- Interact with and maintain good business relations with employees and customers.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote the vision, mission and values of Blanchard.
- Complete all job responsibilities in a safe manner, promote and champion a safe and healthy work environment.
- At least 2 years of college experience
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week during internship.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of computers and software applications.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel for business purposes. Overnight travel not required but might be offered.
- Strong critical thinking skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Superior phone and email etiquette required for internal and external communications.
- High level of personal integrity with ability to maintain, store, transmit and communicate highly confidential information.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with executives, managers, employees, and customers.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside throughout the year.
- Required use of personal protective equipment required (all PPE will be provided by Blanchard)
- Position requires the employee to work on-site at designated location.
- Job requires standing, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, twisting, turning, lifting.
- Seeing, reading, and writing to complete job responsibilities.
- Use of computer and other forms of technology to complete job responsibilities.