PRA Health Sciences
Summer Intern - Human Resources
Attends meetings and other learning opportunities
Other tasks under the direction of PRA mentors
Compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports.
Performs activities in clinical or bioanalytical studies/conduct.
Provides administrative assistance in the support of special projects.
May create and develop presentations.
- 0 – 2 Years of related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Rising 3rd and 4th year college students preferred (Human Resources or Pre-Law major preferred)
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Good organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Availability to work full time
- Candidate must be located in Phoenix, AZ
- Start Date: 01Jun or after
- Pay Rate: $17/hour
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.