- Gain real-world job experience and training from seasoned professionals
- Impact our business with meaningful projects and assignments
- Build relationships through planned education and social activities
- Assisting Leadership in Marketing decisions to increase brand awareness. These include work with our email campaign, newsletter, and coordinating events.
- Completing business applications in our proprietary system that include underwriting note entry and creating forms.
- Providing customer service to clients and agents by taking payments, addressing billing inquiries and document requests.
- Creation of new class outlines for submission to DOI for our continuing education courses along with PowerPoint presentation
- Critical thinking/analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess integrity and reliability
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be task-driven, and a self–starter
Sophomore, Junior or Senior - open to any major with a preference towards Insurance & Risk Management, Accounting/Finance and Marketing majors