Westchester Digital Marketing Agency
Web Marketing - SEO Intern
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented SEO intern to assist our Marketing team during the summer 2020.
This role will be responsible for improving client websites on search engines, staying on top of key SEO trends, suggesting innovative optimization tactics, Working on Google Ad Words, and identifying areas of improvement.
You will learn all aspects of SEO using various tools, such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ad Words, Yoast and more to track performance and insights.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidates to gain hands-on SEO/web marketing experience while also finding opportunities for growth in the world of Digital Marketing...
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stay up-to-date on SEO tactics.
- Identify weakness and strengths in websites
- Find new opportunities for SEO enhancement
- Monitor analytics and organic traffic to website
- Checking Content
- Analyzing Results
- Updating Wordpress
- Current undergraduate student or completed BA/BS in marketing, business or equivalent
- Strong researching, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress
- Experience with Google Analytics or any SEO tool is a plus
To be considered send your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wordpress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Search Engine Optimization: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Adwords: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift