ESCRYPT is embedded security group in ETAS. ESCRYPT is an internationally operating and highly growth-oriented company in the area of embedded security; we support all industries that require a security solution in embedded systems. To strengthen our team in Ann Arbor MI, we are looking for a motivated student for security engineer position.
The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of Electronic Control Units (ECU).The ETAS Group provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECUs. The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Responsible to support Embedded Security related topics:
- Complete assigned release testing for internal tools
- Setup of CAN and Ethernet fuzz testing runs
- Root cause software failures through analysis of logs using CAN data loggers and Wireshark
- Execute testing of internal test tool software, including functional, as well as stress, usability and security testing.
- Work with software developers and other parties for diagnosis and fix verification
- Development of fuzz testing tools
- Supporting sales activity, developing demos
- Enrolled in an Accredited BS/MS University program in a computer or technical related field. (Information Security, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Automotive Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Experience in software quality
- Basic knowledge of fuzz testing
- Experience in software development such as C, C++, Python, and Java.
- Demonstrate a strong desire/interest to work in the Automotive Engineering field.
- Must possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. ESCRYPT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.