FactSet Research Systems
FactSet creates data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world. FactSet has the growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established company. For almost 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, we’ve maintained our focus on providing exceptional client service. FactSet’s world-class service is built on our employees’ ability to engage our clients through proactive consultation on FactSet’s sophisticated product offerings. FactSet creates an inclusive environment where all perspectives are encouraged. We bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to help our clients solve their toughest challenges in innovative ways
Global Marketing at FactSet focuses on driving awareness and demand for FactSet solutions along the customers’ buying journey through brand awareness initiatives, marketing programs, and compelling content. The Marketing leadership team works with Strategic Business Units, Product Teams, and Sales Leaders to develop, coordinate, and execute quarterly marketing plans to generate awareness and demand in the form of qualified sales leads in line with annual company pipeline and revenue goals. The department is seeking a summer intern to support our Brand, Content, Programs and Operation teams through various projects. We support all areas of the business and all regions of the company.
While we consider candidates from any major, we especially encourage applicants with backgrounds in marketing, data analytics or business to apply. Above all, we look for candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, who are excited to join our global team.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail with minimal oversight.
- Conducting a site audit of the Marketing Automation Platform HubSpot for folder organization and naming convention compliance across all asset types and implementing needed changes
- Reconcile historical marketing leads to close business, analyze results and provide recommendations on marketing effectiveness by activity and persona
- Support the implementation of UTM tracking codes on automated emails, including historical tagging
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager on a website SEO audit SEO and update
- Conduct a competitive analysis for paid media and report on conclusions
- Sophomores and/or Juniors in good academic standing (GPA 3.0 and above)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and conducting a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity