Who We Are
At Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) we unlock hidden potential with data. In the fast-paced world of digital advertising, ODC has built its legacy on finding the signal through the noise. Whatever corner of the industry you’re in: brands, agencies, publishers, or technology platforms, we bring together data and technology that helps you better understand your audience, where to best engage them, and how to measure it all.
What We’re Looking For
ODC is looking for a jack of all trades and hands on Security Engineer. We want someone who is security minded and likes to build and improve things. This individual will report to the Director of Security Engineering.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Must be team oriented with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-accountable to meet commitments
- Ability to collaborate with others to get work done and achieve stated objectives
- Understands the need to be flexible and adapt in real time to match different situations
- Passionate about security and like learning new things
- Become familiar with existing and emerging security technologies that can be adopted at ODC
- Familiarity with technology frameworks and standards such as: CIS, NIST, SOC2, ISO, etc. a plus, but not required
Come Join Our Team
It’s not every day you find an organization with more than 1,500 people that acts like a start-up. When you join Oracle Data Cloud, you’re more than just an employee – you’re part of a team. If you are the type of person who likes being hands on, wants to build things and is deeply passionate about security we want to talk to you.
Gain invaluable experience in what it is like to work at a leading global hardware and software systems innovator - Oracle. Your colleagues are industry experts and knowledgeable veterans. Your contributions will enhance real Oracle products and services. By the end of your internship you will be connected to a powerful network of professionals, managers, and executives.
Received undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study. Strong academic achievement. Strong interest in technical area of study.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.