American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Sign-On Bonus Eligible - No Experience
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care. Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment.
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and life long learning.
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's
- No Experience
- No Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Additional Job Information
Boone Hospital Center is a 394-bed full service hospital located in Columbia, MO. It is a regional referral center located in the center of the state. The hospital provides progressive healthcare programs, services, and technology to people in 26 mid-Missouri counties. Although the hospital is full service, areas in which Boone Hospital Center excels are cardiology, neurology, oncology, surgical, obstetrical services, and numerous other specialties. The hospital maintains a 24-hour emergency center with hospital-based ambulance service and a helipad for incoming emergency air transportation. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Boone Hospital Center has been certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care after completing a nursing program and before licensure. Will be required to obtain licensure within 90 days of graduation from an accredited school of nursing to remain employed in a HSO in the state of Missouri.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Job ID: 203dac85-4747_1196923
Columbia, Missouri, United States