knoodle is looking for a dedicated, self-motivated intern to join our Public Relations department for the summer. This person ideally is enrolled in school, studying Journalism or Public Relations or something similar and loves dogs.
Duration: 3 months
20 hours a week
You will be:
· Helping run social media for clients and developing content calendars
· Editing press releases
· Taking photos/videos at events
· Pitching stories to reporters and publications
· Researching information for clients
Needs to be organized, creative and reliable.
This person will be working directly under the PR Specialist and the Director of PR.
· Enhancing skills in social media and how to use a different voice for each client
· Improving writing skills when curating content for press releases and e-mails
· Public speaking skills when presenting in front of our team or clients
· General Public Relations agency knowledge for future career opportunities
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $250.00 /month
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: