Avidyne Corporation is a market-leader in the design and manufacture of advanced-capability avionics systems for general aviation aircraft. The company has set a new standard in pilot-friendly, easy-to-use products, with its full line of communication, navigation, flight displays, surveillance, and flight control systems. Avidyne is headquartered in Melbourne, FL, with facilities in Concord, MA and Westerville, OH.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to work for a world-class leader at the heart of innovation in general aviation.
You will work under the guidance of Senior Software Engineers in the development of our Integrated Flight Displays (IFD'S), flight controls, and surveillance products
Typical assignments include:
- Writing low level software requirements and software design documentation for our displays
- Writing software and unit tests
- Performing design of software modules
- Developing tools to automate software development
- Writing low level software requirements for our displays
- Conducting software test as required
- At least 2nd year completed BS CS, ECE, CE, and a combined GPA of 3.2 +
- C++ software development experience, preference given to embedded expertise
- Experience using source control system(s)
Highly Desired experience/education:
- Avionics or aviation background or interest
- Previous Co-op or internships in a related field
- DO-178B knowledge
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Avidyne provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, genetic information, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, family care status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or with respect to any other protected class.