Lone Wolf Technologies
- Research and develop machine learning models for real world business use cases using a huge dataset that comes from years of operations.
- Effectively use data preprocessing techniques and best practices. Our data is formatted and lives in a database, but that doesn’t mean it is in the ideal format for machine learning projects.
- Build large scale data analysis experience. We have 100 GBs of data, so knowing how to analyze large datasets in a time expedient matter is important.
- Gain hands-on experience with developing real-world ML pipelines handling massive amounts of data in the cloud.
- Experience with data cleansing/preparation, feature engineering and pipeline creation using Python
- Expertise in predictive analytics/statistical modeling/data mining algorithms
- Advanced knowledge of the model types, their uses cases and pros and cons of each
- Machine Learning project experience with building and tuning models as well as inference set up and deployment
- Understanding of Neural Networks and experience with at least 1 deep learning framework
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Motivation to learn and expand knowledge of AI and machine learning.
- While we do have a local office, our company is working remotely until further notice. Upon hire, we will mail you a computer and any other necessary equipment in time for your agreed upon start date.
- Working hours are flexible.
- At this time, we are not offering monetary compensation or benefits to temporary intern hires.