- Work with the senior level staff to ensure all client tasks are completed.
- Create engaging content for multiple platforms and mediums.
- Schedule content to be published on social media at ideal times.
- Brainstorm/pitch ideas for client and internal social media projects/opportunities.
- Complete and report research on the latest and upcoming trends.
- Monitor client social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Assist Social Media director with client reporting tasks and communication
- Find, filter, and select relevant content to be shared on social media channels.
- Junior, Senior, or recent graduate pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, English or similar major.
- Able to work 20 hours per week in our Franklin, TN office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing best practices
- Bonus points for knowledge of and training in Adobe Creative Suite
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Franklin, TN 37067 (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday