Clear Align is looking for a full time Software Engineering Intern to join our rapidly-growing team.
Clear Align designs, prototypes and manufactures custom imaging, sensing and fiber optic systems for defense, aerospace and commercial customers. Clear Align’s imaging expertise spans the UV, visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR portions of the spectrum, delivering both narrow- and wide field- of-view systems. Fiber-optic and sensing expertise includes optical integration for communications, remote sensing and targeting, as well as medical fiber optics.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, innovative student who wants to learn more about design, implementation, and documentation. The student will also have the opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary team as well as be mentored by senior software engineers.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Design and implement software on embedded devices
· Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
· Peer review others code
· Support software QA and optimization
The candidate should have the following attributes:
· Experience with C/C++ or other similar language.
· Experience with linux a plus
· Familiarity with software tools a plus
-Source Control Such as Gitlab
-Bug Tracking such as Bugzilla
· Strong documentation and writing skills
· U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
· Must be eligible for a DoD security clearance
Clear Align houses a highly sophisticated facility and engineering team in an organizational structure that is nimble, customer-driven and non-bureaucratic. Members of our team bring deep domain expertise in their areas of study combined with excellent project management and communication skills enabling small product-focused teams to deliver value quickly and effectively. If you are driven to exceed the objectives regularly set by your current organization, then a position with Clear Align may be the perfect fit.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible