Precision Combustion Inc.
Marketing Intern - Summer 2020
Precision Combustion, Inc. (PCI) is seeking a college student for a part-time (10-20 hours per week) marketing internship position to support the Director of Marketing. Working in this position, you will be exposed to a unique work experience that will allow you to apply your educational background, skills and experience in a technology development environment while still in school. Come learn and grow with us while you develop an understanding of the clean energy industry and how it interfaces with business, government and our lives!
- Support the Director of Marketing and Director of Products in branding revision efforts for the business
- Revise technology/product Tech Briefs and other marketing collateral
- Track, organize, and manage the inventory of promotional and collateral materials
- Conduct market research in support of proposal generation
- Draft press releases and coordinate publication
- Write and post social media news items highlighting company activities
- Provide support for the occasional trade show activity.
Qualified candidates will be working toward a college degree with a major or minor in marketing. The ideal candidate will have education/experience in a science or technology field as well. Graphic design using standard software packages is a necessary skill. In addition, qualified candidates must be organized, detail oriented, possess effective verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated and also take direction well, and have a desire to learn about marketing and technology.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Please note, we are not able to sponsor visas.
To apply for this North Haven position, send resume and cover letter to [email protected]