Requisition ID: 252104
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose & Objective of Position
The intern for the SAP Digital Platforms Personalization & Dynamic Digital Marketing team will support SAP’s digital mandate to make it easy to do business with SAP online by providing a relevant and engaging digital experience. The position will support the personalization program with analysis and reporting, project management, quality assurance and communication. This role will work with many teams across the organization to assist in the global and regional execution and day-to-day operations to ensure the program’s success.
Personalization & Dynamic Digital Marketing is on the cutting edge of B2B marketing and digital approaches to the customer journey. If you like forging new paths and have an entrepreneurial mindset, this internship will be a great opportunity.
Expectations & Tasks
- Provide insightful web analytics to help better gauge the success of our programs, including pulling data, building new reports and dashboards, analyzing results and segment construction.
- Assist with project managing the personalization programs, including but not limited to tracking tasks, liaising with stakeholders, following up on deliverables, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Support the creation of new rule-based and machine learning personalization programs by participating in discussions, performing initial research and planning process steps.
- Manage and run the account listening program for global sales and marketing, monitoring activities for groups of accounts on SAP.com digital properties.
- Responsible for testing and monitoring the personalization programs on the SAP web properties by applying quality-assurance methods.
- Maintaining the Personalization and Dynamic Digital Marketing team’s content to drive awareness and transparency of the team’s programs and offerings. Update the content on the site, write blog posts, monitor user-generated content and suggest ways to make the site more of an effective tool in communicating the mission of the team.
- Build thorough and well-designed PowerPoint presentations to educate audiences on upcoming or past personalization programs.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Experience with and interest in web reporting and analytics
- Ability to articulate data stories to business audiences
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred
- Commitment to accuracy
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment, juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with preparing meeting materials, taking comprehensive notes, and managing notifications/correspondence
- Passion for technology and a service-oriented mindset will be a major advantage in this role
Educational Requirements (degrees, class completion, etc.)
This position requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or Master’s program which is applicable to the position. Seeking degrees in Information Management, Computer Science, Marketing, or General Business. Commensurate experience in digital marketing positions a plus.
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program which is applicable to the position
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.