Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton’s innovative internship program attracts some of the nation’s best and brightest students. As an intern with this team, you will work with a team in conducting research, creating technical documents, and applying your analytical skills to assist with solving our client's challenges. This internship is located in Alexandria, VA. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
About Booz Allen:
At Booz Allen, we’re empowering people to change the world—starting with you.
On our team, you’ll enhance the systems of the intelligence community. We’re setting (and raising) the bar in digital solutions. We do it by finding the brightest minds and giving them a place to collaborate, take risks, and get even brighter.
Our focus on people isn’t corporate jargon: it’s essential to our success. It’s the reason Fortune, Forbes, Corporate Equality Index, and other organizations have consistently rated us a best place to work. And it’s how we’re going to leave the world better than we found it. Because products alone can’t create progress—but people can. And our people do.
- Experience with conducting research
- Ability to produce technical documentation and create design artifacts
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering by Winter 2021 or Spring/Summer 2022
- Possession of excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Top Secret clearance is preferred
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.