Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are seeking a Software Programming Intern in our Dayton, OH office for the Summer Semester (June – August).
The Software Programming Intern is expected to work on projects that will help Woolpert explore options to use Microsoft’s Power Platform to develop workflows and solutions to improve business efficiency
- Develop solutions with Microsoft Power Apps to help solve business challenges
- Explore ways to use Microsoft Power Automate to help boost productivity
- Demonstrate ways to build no/low code chatbots with Power Virtual Agents
- Create new ideas for how the Power Platform can help exploit Woolpert’s investment in Microsoft Teams
- Must be enrolled as a student at an accredited technical school, college, or university
- Must be studying a Technology-related field
- Must have a working knowledge of Office 365
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)