Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in
the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or
energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve
quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
In North America, the Car Multimedia Division supplies original equipment
products to vehicle manufacturers as well as aftermarket products to consumers.
These products include mobile entertainment systems, navigation and driver
information systems. As a leading supplier in the automotive industry, Robert
Bosch LLC has made its Farmington Hills and Plymouth Michigan facilities the
headquarters for its North American automotive businesses. These facilities
house more than 1,700 associates who are dedicated to improving relationships
with our customers and furthering Bosch's technologies.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Support the Engineers/Technicians with their daily work:
- Assist with builds: test boxes, vehicle instrumentation, fixtures, harnesses etc.
- Assist with vehicle work: Install/modify infotainment systems, in vehicle cameras/sensors.
- Maintaining and supporting engineering fleet vehicles.
- Assist with modification of prototype ECUs.
- Organize lab areas
- Automotive wiring, crimp and solder wires, & understand schematics
- Basic soldering skills (through hole & SMD rework) & understanding of ESD protection.
- Able to use a Digital volt-meter, oscilloscope, hand-held power tools.
- Automotive mechanical skills for vehicle disassembly and fabrication work. Light machining skills are a plus.
- Strong work ethic, takes ownership and self-driven. Good time management skills.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Sophomore or above status
- minimum GPA of 3.0
- Passion for engineering
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.