Are you curious about pop-ups, influencer events, and mobile tours? Ever wondered who is throwing one of a kind experiential events? Then, TH Experiential is looking for people like you! We are seeking hardworking, creative individuals who are interested in research and insights and have a genuine interest in Events + Marketing. This is a multi-faceted opportunity where you will work closely with our Client Services team, as well as the rest of our company and get to see how events come to life. Looking for enthusiastic candidates who are available to start in late May 2020.
A little bit about TH...
Here at TH Experiential, we offer full service experiential and event production based in New York City. We specialize in developing non-traditional, custom campaigns based on the objectives of our clients. How do we do it? Through advocacy building campaign concepts, and a holistic 360-degree approach in everything we do. From large-scale activations to events, mobile tours, installations and sampling-driving consumer engagement and brand loyalty is at the heart of everything we produce.
The goal at TH is to be the ultimate resource for our clients, providing insight, ideation and superior execution while creating authentically shareable experiences that position brands as innovators in their respective fields.
www.THExperiential.com ( http://www.THExperiential.com )
What you'll be doing
- Gain firsthand knowledge working cross-functionally in an Event Production firm
- Intern alongside the Client Development team in research on perspective brands and clients
- Opportunity to work on new business and RFPs
- Learn about the entire production process and how they're implemented
- Participate in awesome, one of a kind events
- Work alongside industry professionals
- Immediate availability for at least 3-4 days per week (ideally consecutive)
- An interest in research and insights
- A desire to meet and achieve goals in a resourceful independent manner
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals
- Ability to work hands on and assist where needed
- Must have clear and concise communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft + Google Suites + Powerpoint + Excel are a must
- An interest in event production / experiential marketing
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Relevant work and/or internship experience are a plus
- An opportunity to learn from the best what the industry has to offer with the potential for a full-time position after the internship is over
- Mentoring program under talented seasoned Operations, Client Development, Production + Creative professionals
- Daily lunch reimbursement and a monthly unlimited metrocard (must intern at least 3 days per week to receive metrocard)
- Participate in culture events at the office
- A dog friendly workplace