CDM Digital Advertising Agency
Marketing Internship (College Credit)
Location: Seattle/Tacoma area:
We are CDM Digital Advertising Agency. We are looking for sharp individuals seeking a career in marketing and advertising.
We are multicultural and based in Los Angeles, but we have started prospecting in the Northwest with the intent of opening a second office.
3 Openings: Reports to: President/Vice President
Some marketing (and/or sales) experience preferred, but not required
This position is responsible for creating, enhancing, accelerating, monitoring, and tracking a wide variety of different marketing projects and campaigns.
Interns are given significant opportunities and responsibilities to work on projects from start to finish.
- Researching prospects and ending follow up with correspondence and materials
- Creating and driving various social media campaigns for clients and agency
- Helping to create business proposals
- Managing content and process related for our newsletter, blog, and email marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Marketing automation software) skills/experience a plus
- Energy, motivation, and commitment to results
- International experience and field/sales experience a plus
- Previous marketing (and/or sales) experience a plus
- Pursuit of BA/BS (must be at min. a college junior) required
- Ability to work, problem-solve and thrive in a very unstructured environment
The majority of your work will be remote
We expect that this will result in employment by Fall.
If you sign an account, you will receive a % fee
Resume and cover letter (to Bernard or Jenelle)
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible