- Complete a rotation through critical teams which help assess issues, develop solutions, negotiate risk transfer contracts, and provide claims advocacy on behalf of policy holders.
- Develop critical sales skills in opportunity identification, lead nurturing, effective sales process, and implementation of financial products.
- Develop and implement cold call scripts.
- Audit census information.
- Accompany Producers on sales calls.
- Assist with prospecting.
- Utilize CRM to track leads and prospects.
- Gather quotations for clients and vendors.
- Copy data and compiles records and reports.
- Tabulate and post data in appropriate customer contact system or in data base/spreadsheet.
- Follow company policies with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Ideal candidates will be outgoing, professional, and congenial - with inquisitive personalities and critical thinkers.
- Must be driven, self-starting, and entrepreneurial while demonstrating a high level of maturity.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business documents, and a high capacity for learning is critical.