Capt Drake LLC
Full Job Description
Internship Description: Working directly with management.
intern will be; Reviewing daily anti-virus and malware dashboards understanding basic concepts and threat analysis. Reviewing network penetration results, reviewing remediation alternatives and formulating resolution recommendations.Reviewing controls audits, reviewing remediation alternatives and formulating resolution recommendations.Monitoring network protection equipment / software.Assist with current IT Security Project initiatives working with Applications Development, Infrastructure and Operations and Support Divisions.
- Evaluate reports and activity of firewalls, anti-virus, and targeted threat dashboards.
- Evaluate and update anti-virus/ malware and threat detection logs
- Review Vulnerability assessments
- Assist in determining operating system updates for workstations and servers
- Assist in determining third party software updates and applications consolidation
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual willing to accept a wide variety of challenges
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in Office Productivity tools
- Jr year undergraduate status
- Information technology / Engineering
- Understanding of current hacking attacks and methods
Dress code: N/A work remote during covid shutdown
Additional Documents Required: resume. hack my email theronATcaptdrake.com for $500 bonus and immediate job
Comp: $25-$50/hour 20 hours per week with bonus up to $10k for detecting and protecting against cuber security threats
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $50.00 /hour