Our company brings together a unique combination of expertise in human computer interaction, machine learning, and hardware integration to create revolutionary interactive solutions for Consumer, Industrial, Automotive and the broader smart IoT market.
We are looking for a talented MBA candidate with a software engineering background who would like to focus on marketing and strategy at our Mountain View, California office. In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop exciting new demos and product platforms and get the opportunity to create the marketing and product positioning material that will be used by our internal team and sales channel . Marketing material that will be needed include instructional videos on how to use the Qeexo AutoML platform as well as application specific videos and blogs around new use cases and smart IoT devices.
Skills & Requirements
- Obtained or currently enrolled in an MBA program with classes already taken in Marketing and Competitive Analysis
- 1-2 years of directly related experience of software development, app development or game development
- Understanding of software development life cycle - discovery, design, testing, deployment, maintenance, and updates
- Strong OO design and development skills
- Independent worker, self-driven and love for technology
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- Excellent communication skills with collaboration between product, design and engineering
- 8 - 12 Weeks of availability
- US work authorization required