Hortense Event & Conference Center
The person will be responsible to drive increased brand enthusiasm, sales, and loyalty through employee, customer, partner, analyst, media and other stakeholder engagement
- Works with social media manager and/or founder to execute on social media strategy; creating audience journey segmentation and associated messages (awareness, interest, action, advocacy) that are aligned between audience and channel; conversion of value prop to the humanizing story; and measurements for success.
- Monitors and moderates all social media communities daily for insight, action, questions, comments, and thought leadership opportunities using social media tools.
- Monitors for competitive messages, brand mentions, and identified key topics and reacts accordingly.
- Identifies and engages with key external influencers (customers, partners, analysts, media) to increase brand advocacy and use as a source of industry trends; conducts “newsjacking” where appropriate.
- Undergraduate student (prefer a senior) in Marketing, Market Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum one year of experience in a related field (through internships or other jobs).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be a self-starter
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)