FYID NYC (@findyouridnyc) is looking for a superstar individual to join our team, we are looking for someone is able to use social media and marketing tools. Due to COVID-19, this internship will be fully remote/ virtual.
If you are interested in social media, creativity and Fashion. This is the internship for you!
We are offering an unpaid internship for a social media marketing position catering to the fashion, art, and music industries.
Interns must be eligible to receive college credit for this internship.
The internship would be working with a new creative agency with bases in Milan and New York.
Intern must show an interest in entertainment, fashion, and music.
This internship that can lead to a contract position with the company after performance review.
- We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, intern who can catch on quickly and is open to doing whatever it takes to succeed.
- This position involves setting up and growing all social media accounts, being a community manager on at least one account, writing content, sharing content, learning about hashtags, following a content strategy, working with hootsuite, being live during week for deep relationship building online.
- Intern also will be building influencer lists and interacting with influencers.
- You will be learning about PR and producing press releases for clients.
- You will also help create experiential marketing events for our clients.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- This internship will provide you with the skills you need to work in the social media, digital marketing and e-commerce fields.
- A typical day requires working with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Influencers, Bloggers, Databases Management and Spreadsheets.
- You will need to be extremely organized, passionate and willing to do what it takes to succeed.
- You will need strong writing skills and be tech savvy, know how to use hootsuite, a bit of html and photoshop skills would be helpful but not mandatory.
- You must know how to use CANVA for this position.
Compensation : This internship is unpaid ; however, school credit may be earned.
Schedule: Minimum 20 hours per week. Opportunity to grow within the company.
Applicants with Squarespace, Wordpress, or html are preferred.
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and link to a portfolio displaying a selection of related work samples. Please note applications without the above will not be considered.
Job Type: Internship
Degree level: Bachelor’s degree (Required)
Spreadsheets / CANVA / Databases Management: 1 year (Required)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- marketing college classes: 1 year (Preferred)
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Korean (Preferred)
- Italian (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- College Credit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page: