These are not your run-of-the-mill internships. Fuse offers meaningful, hands-on learning opportunities for students to work with and learn from our team of PR, Social Media and Communications experts. Some areas of focus may include media relations, brand PR, digital communications, content development, social media management, copy writing, corporate communications, and grassroots publicity programs.
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Strong organizational skills time / project management, and communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills required
- The ability to work with a variety of people
- A passion for action sports, music, fashion or other youth culture is a strong plus
- Applicants must be a high school graduate and currently enrolled in college
- All internships are unpaid and only available to candidates that are able to receive college credit
Approximate dates for internships
- Spring – mid January through early May
- Summer – early June through end of August
- Fall – early September through mid December
Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles. Please note these are non-paying internships. Candidates should thoroughly review our web site before contacting us regarding internships. Please apply by completing the online application. Fuse will contact individuals selected for interviews. Unfortunately, we cannot accept phone calls or emails regarding these internships or the status of an application.