Early Warning Services
Creating the future of finance is a task too big, too important to tackle alone. We bring people together – together to tackle the industry’s biggest challenges. While we are best known for the Zelle Network®, Early Warning does so much more to keep the financial system moving – easy, fast, safe. Our analysis helps teenagers get their first account. Our solutions protect billions of mobile app logins. Our data helps financial institutions fight fraud. While Early Warning is at the center of the financial system, our people are the heart of our company. We take pride in creating amazing – amazing experiences that help people live their best financial lives.
This position may be up to one year in length and will work under the direct supervision of a department manager or designee. The position is responsible for expanding experiences and knowledge of practices and procedures as they relate to assigned area.
- Assists with developing, testing, and documenting application code based on predefined patterns.
- Expands and develops knowledge with exposure to a variety of roles related to area of study.
- Participates on work teams, contributes to projects and initiatives, and performs various tasks as needed by the assigned unit/department.
- Performs research and prepares reports on assigned topics and /or projects when required.
- Works as a member of a team providing service to internal and external customers
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college program with course work related to the internship or general knowledge acquired as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to communicate with various levels of employees within the department and proven technical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with commonly used office software and personal computers may be necessary, depending on assignment.
- Background and drug screen
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred
- Software development experience i one of the programming languages - Java, Python, & PowerShell
- Good Knowledge of VMware and AWS infrastructure
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP/s, and comfortable working in Linux based environment.
- Understanding of DevOps tools
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Early Warning Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.