NAGRA Kudelski Group
Nagra, Inc., (www.nagra.com/dtv) a member of the group of companies affiliated with the Kudelski Group, is seeking a Global IT Support Administrator Intern
- Provide and participate in hands on expertise, support and problem resolution on a regular basis while working within the Nagra Global IT Service Desk group.
- Provide Tier 1 support to internal Nagra employees and Partners by receiving and processing requests for help via telephone and the ITSM ticketing tool
- Coordinate IT support operations with worldwide IT team of engineers, administrators, and management in all remote offices.
- Work regularly in the company-wide Service Desk system and processes for management and tracking and selects appropriate database and workflow tools.
- Respond to internal support requests via telephone, Service Desk ITSM ticketing system, Chat, email and walk-up
- Confers with staff, computer users, supervisors, and managers to determine requirements for new or modified software and hardware.
- Work closely with worldwide IT group and management.
- Work in conjunction with other Service Desk technicians worldwide.
- Work independently and with other IT staff in a process-oriented environment to deliver solutions and systems in a timely, professional manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology (or equivalent) a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Information Technology support arenas.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with Service Desk related support applications and databases, reporting tools, methodology, disaster recovery, change control processes and procedures.
- Technical experience on Windows operating systems (Windows 10) desktops and laptops.
- Technical on experience on iOS mobile devices utilizing Microsoft InTune and Office 365 products.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office365, and Skype.
- Linux/Mac experience a plus.
- PGP Client knowledge a plus
- Understanding of Service Desk operations, IT best practices, industry trends and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including reporting.
- Bilingual in English and French a plus
- Effective listening skills, ability to follow the direction of IS&T upper management.
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly and concisely to customers, staff, and upper management.
- Ability to thrive in high demand, high pressure situations.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Atlanta, GA 30303 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19