BigCommerce named a 2020 Best Place to Work in Austin, is looking for a Summer Intern who is an ambitious, technically savvy, problem-solving, organized individual to support the BC team with general, professional activities as determined and directed by the assignment manager. This is a contract position with an expected duration of 2 months.
What You'll Do
- Assist and facilitate staff as necessary - whenever and however needed
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
- Perform duties as assigned by the assignment manager
- Previous work experience for at least 3 months
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office products
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented with a true desire to be of service - a passion for going above & beyond
- Self-motivated, open-minded, and flexible to deal with occasional ambiguity
- Ability to practice absolute discretion and to maintain as confidential all company, departmental and other proprietary, and sensitive information
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey. ( https://pages.beamery.com/bigcommerce/page/diversityandinclusion )