Nou Systems Inc
Software Developer Intern
nou Systems, Inc. (nSI) has an opening for a Software Developer Intern in Huntsville, AL with the ability to work remotely, to provide support to our Technical Solutions Team within our rapidly growing technology company, with multiple locations, operating in the missile defense, cybersecurity, test range modernization, and space control marketspaces.
The successful candidate will work in a remote team environment supporting various software engineers and UI/UX designers to contribute to a missile defense scenario design and requirement tracking website.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year university in a Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Security Clearance Level: Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Experience with GitLab, JIRA, or other DevOps platform
This position offers significant advancement opportunity within a dynamic, high-tech company with competitive benefits. nou Systems was named as the 2015 Winner of Small Business of the Year in the Government Contracting - Technology category, and for three years (2017, 2018, 2019) was named to the Inc. 5000 List as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. We invite you to learn more about our company and culture by visiting our website at www.nou-systems.com.
nou Systems, Inc. offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and diverse benefits that reflect our company culture of service, excellence, and a supportive work environment.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company funded Basic Life Insurance
- Company funded Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Optional Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Personal Time Off, Annual Leave, and Paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical plan w/ optional Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Development, Learning Opportunities, & Lunch-n-Learns
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Monthly Telephone Allowance
nSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at nSI are based upon a candidate’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job and are free from discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.