Title: Marketing Intern
Category: Summer Internship
Term: weeks beginning May-June
The Collaborative, (www.thecollaborative.com) an award-winning consulting firm with a national
reputation for excellence in planning, design, engineering, transportation and communications, seeks a
summer intern with both solid marketing and communications skills to assist with the firm’s marketing
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Update the firm’s promotional and marketing materials
- Reorganize the firm’s computer-based marketing support system, including proposal-related
marketing materials and other information used to support sales outreach and proposal
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance and performance is required, along with the ability to work
Duties and Responsibilities Details
- Completion of at least one year of college communications or sales/marketing studies
- Proficiency in MS Word, inDesign, Adobe and other applications
- Strong writing and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design through classwork, experience or a portfolio.
The position is a full-time internship that includes night and weekend work, as necessary.
Salary and Benefits
Summer internship stipend. $ per hour. Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Collaborative does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. The firm
will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so
would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job
assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to [email protected] No phone calls please.
Massachusetts California Georgia South Street Boston, MA .. www.thecollaborative.com