Millennium Engineering & Integration Company
- Aid team members in the collection and organization of project data both from simulation, ground and flight tests
- Aid team members in the analysis of simulation and flight test data from the HQ-10 and Lancair
- Aid team members in the statistical analysis of project test data
- Aid team members in the development of displays for simulation and flight test monitoring
- Perform work in accordance with NASA ISO AS9100 procedures and applicable regulatory requirements
- Follow the safe practices and rules contained in the Safety and Health plan and other such rules and practices communicated on the job
- Report status to Senior Technical Lead and/or Task Focal Point in standardized format on or before due date
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C++ coding
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
- Basic understanding of MATLAB
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must pass drug testing.
- Must be able to read and write effectively in English.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a part of a larger team is required.
- Must embrace safety principles to include; adhering to safe work practices and standards while performing daily tasks, taking responsibility for own and coworkers’ safekeeping and encouraging others to work safely.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Must be able to work under supervision and respond appropriately and professionally to criticism from a supervisor.
- With the exception of STD/LTD/FMLA & approved time off, attendance is considered essential.
- Must be able to work within core hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Flexibility may be required based on workload.
- Travel requirements – no traveled required.