SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Intern within our AS&UX segment to help support business with GM and Ford. Candidates need to be available for 6 months or longer for minimum 20-25 hours per week from 8 AM-5 PM
- Track commercial items (Pricing, Purchase Orders, payment / invoicing)
- Track development and Engineering reimbursements, purchase orders, quotations for DCRs, EWOs, etc.
- Support monthly forecast data and market trends
- Provide overall administrative support for financial tracking and deliverables for internal and external customers
- Keep SPS, SIOP updates aligned with Finance and Sales teams
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited school/university pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Engineering with an interest in Sales and/or Program Management.
- 3.3 minimum GPA and current class standing of Sophomore or above.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
About Advanced Safety & User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.