- Intake and analyzing customer needs.
- Responding to customer support tickets and emails.
- Providing clear and thorough explanations of customer issues to engineering team.
- Testing and providing quality assurance after solutions have been implemented.
- Organization and management of customer support tasks.
- Improving the overall customer support system and processes.
*Must Haves: *
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Very strong problem solving skills.
- Must be comfortable in a more self-directed role with few check-ins.
- Must be able to meet deliverable deadlines for customers.
- Having a background in some programming is HIGHLY preferred so that you can provide minor or intermediate solutions quickly by yourself.
- B.S. in Information Technology or Computer Science (Preferred But NOT Required.)
- Zendesk or other customer support related software
- Customer Service(2 Years or More)
- Technical Support (1 Year or More)
We're OK with Part Time for this role - min 20h/week. Note: There is only a very limited progression to developer roles possible. We're looking for somebody to take this QA/Customer Support role seriously.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA 19143 (Required)