We are a small but fast-growing tech company based in NY, and we are looking for Django developer interns for our social sector data solution, Quantibly.com.
- Experience with Vue.js, Vue Router, and Vuex
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Experience with Webpack
- Must have good experience in ES6 & can build things from the ground up.
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with testing frameworks/ unit testing.
- Comfortable with project management tools like Jira, Trello, and code version controlling with bitbucket & GitLab.
- Must be able to work on GMT+6 hours when needed.
Nice to have
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience with a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Familiarity with a backend language/framework (e.g. Node, Django, laravell)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
Quantibly is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, military status, citizenship or any other basis protected by law. Quantibly prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Women and Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $1.00 to $2.00 /hour
- REST/JSON API: 1 year (Preferred)
- VueJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- VueRouter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vuex: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- College Credit
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Company's Facebook page: