Junior IT Developer Internship
This position will be tailored to the skills of the applicant. The position will assist in the development of internal systems and communication tools. The position will work closely with existing developer resources. Any experience with web development, java, SQL+, Oracle database, MS SQL database, etc. can drive additional opportunities.
- Design, develop, test and deploy applications to enhance business related user functions
- Interaction with users includes email, audio, video and remote access.
- Design, develop, test and deploy interfaces and/or integration between business systems
- Troubleshoot, fix and improve business system application functionality
- Create technical documentation of development projects
Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled or completion of some technical, associates or bachelor’s degree credits in the relevant field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to problem solve, think logically and analytically
- Ability to work in a team environment and have the initiative to work individually.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is an internship position. Hours of work can be negotiated from 7am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Weekend hours may be needed for a special or urgent project only.
This job operates in a professional office environment with end users in both an office (on-premise and remote) and manufacturing environment at multiple locations. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, video/audio tools and peripherals.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.