Seeking Current Business Students or 2020 College Graduates- Business, Finance, Economics, HR, Public Relations, Marketing or Related Major
(all degree/certification levels)
Work on 5-6 federal projects to support leadership.
Expenses covered for any travel and lodging.
Healthcare coverage provided. Tuition repayment assistance. Stipend Provided.
The successful candidate will demonstrate: teamwork capabilities, excellent inter-personal skills and decision-making abilities, strong communication, organizational and documentation skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments and meeting established deadline.
Build your employment portfolio with relevant experience, gain new skills and leadership experience, replace traditional student jobs like waiting tables, sandwich artist, cashier, food delivery driver and retail work on your resume- and really impress the next person who interviews you.
Multiple Areas of Focus:
- Business Administration (Contracting/Procurement, Management, Project Management)
- Human Resources/Human Resources Development
- Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems
- Graphic Design/Web Development
- Data Sciences
- Public Administration/Government
- Economics/Budget Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Behavior
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19