Brain Power LLC
- At least 1 year of coding experience with Android
- Experience with Kotlin, and libraries such as RxJava and Retrofit
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with Android architecture and patterns such as MVVM
- Strong grasp of Git or other version control tools
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills
- Startup mentality
- Have published at least one original Android app
- A personal connection to and/or interest in ASD
- Strong UI/UX mobile application experience, particularly for apps targeted to children and families
- Experience with mobile game development and/or user engagement monitoring
- A passion for creative development of children's educational content, particularly for teaching social and other basic life skills
- Contribute to innovative, impactful work and see the benefits directly -- we work closely with children and adults with Autism and their families while iteratively developing our product, and we encourage our development team to take part in that interaction.
- Fast-paced work environment with an award-winning product and rapidly developing new opportunities.
- On-site gym, yoga, massage facilities
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchens with variety of free foods
- Unlimited coffee and high quality snacks
- Parking garage in our building
- World-class opportunities for networking and career development
- Professional photo and videography equipment and software in-house
- Happy hours, trivia, field trips and outings, internal hackathons and friendly competitions
- Frequent tech talks and coding/hacking/VR meetups in the same building, or across the street at MIT
- Science-based company and founding team with MDs, PhDs, and others on staff, as well as ongoing studies and clinical trials
- We're surrounded by hundreds of other innovative companies, and have deep connections with MIT, Harvard, Stanford and Google. Immerse yourself in ideas and foster collaborations!
Brain Power is an equal opportunity employer.