As an Network SW intern, you'll be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Performs network product design and development engineering assignments related to hardware products and systems including development of new products and/or updates to existing products.
- Work may encompass one or several areas of engineering including electronic design, mechanical design, reliability engineering, or other related fields.
- Duties may include research, evaluation, development and application of new processes and methods into network products.
- May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing routines, developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules, and documentation of work and results.
Behavior traits we're looking for:
- Communications skills
- Interested in problems solving
- Desire to code
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Candidate must be pursuing a BS in an engineering field, with 3+months experience in tools: C, C++ and Scripting (python, perl, ..)Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....