At YING, we believe in the power of community and in the fullness of reciprocity. We’re on a mission to turn strangers into friends and friends into community. In this spirit YING re-introducing a dynamic app to support our Peer to Peer exchange platform leveraging Time Credits as a complimentary currency interweaving community relationships and engagement. We are a global exchange platform that supports on-demand requests that manages and distributes Time Credits a form of community currency. We are on a movement to democratize abundance!
YING is redefining the way we work and we are looking for a proactive and talented graphic design intern that is passionate about the sharing economy and looking to broaden their job experience in the technology industry.
Our interns get the opportunity to learn about being a designer in the “real world” and produce pieces for their portfolio. Interns that work with the YING team will have a wonderful opportunity to observe and participate in the development and management of YING 2.0.
- Assisting Chief Product Officer on app designs, websites, mailchimp campaigns, online ads, posters, PowerPoint presentations, social media etc.
- Defining brand guidelines; designing to align with core brand messaging Company Description
- Write and edit content for company website
- Production: Ad resizes, project mock-ups, mounting presentation boards
- Assist in development of social media and web content
Please submit resumes/information that include social media handles.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday