- Only applies to full-time positions.
- Work directly with talented designers, engineers, artists and other producers to ensure the smooth development of quality products.
- Create, triage and track tasks within Jira to ensure a smooth production pipeline each sprint.
- Participate in the game design process to ensure the development of quality games.
- Create repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability.
- Utilize strong communication and interpersonal skills to build consensus and communicate decisions to all relevant parties.
- Manage high volumes of art and sound assets.
- Recognize and stay current with game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
- Passion for Games, specifically mobile.
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials. You demand quality, creativity and fun while still managing project resources and timelines.
- Familiarity w/ production tools: JIRA, Confluence, Google Documents.
- Project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Comfortable with independently identifying, assessing and solving problems quickly.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Fundamental understanding of game design principles and terminology common throughout the mobile landscape.
- Be hands on with the development of the game across all departments from art to QA.
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiar with platform dev tools: iTunes Connect, Google Play Store, etc.
- Worked in other roles (artist, designer, engineer) in the game development lifecycle.
- Social, online and/or iPhone/Android production experience.
- Knowledge of mobile technology - its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to games.
- Have good knowledge of games/pop culture and the games industry.