Requisition ID: 250653
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Project:
The SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With SAP Internship Experience Project in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
- We collaborate and work as a team. We know people`s strengths and use them to maximize our deliverables in terms of quality and timeline. We often have to drop what we are doing to run critical reports for the Procurement Customer Support team. All our conversations are based on respect and willing to help each other.
Funny thing: we are in a roller coaster. What does that mean? It means that when you are starting to catch up on your month end reporting tasks after the first five business days of the month, you are again at the beginning of the next month. So, lots of fun over the learning journey process!
What you’ll do:
- The primary function of the Project Manager – Reporting intern is to create reports for our Procurement Customer Support team. The Project Manager-Reporting intern will deliver tangible results and provide ongoing support and creation of reports that are identified for the success of continued operational excellence. You will meet with the operational leaders to understand their requirements and provide the operational managers with reports and metrics that are critical to run their operations such as number of incoming cases, number of closed, average time to resolution, average age of the backlog, etc.
- Document all relevant material from the project/initiative as needed
- Plan and schedule workshops/meetings for assigned projects as needed
- You will be using Excel, Microsoft Teams, Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, Cisco, smartsheet and other systems.
Position Title: SAP Ariba iXp Intern –Project Manager-Reporting
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Expected start date to end date: June 8, 2020 – August 14, 2020
In this role, you’ll:
- As an intern project manager, you will participate in helping to update or create new reports for our End User Support team. You will identify possible changes for End User Support metrics considering business needs and current Tech Support metrics. You will participate in meetings with the operational leaders and reporting colleagues, manage a part of the workstream, define and document new business processes, help with change management, work with the global support team, present reporting updates to leadership team, help track meeting notes and action items. This project will help our operational leaders better track the team’s operations and make decisions to improve the customer experience.
- You will also help us to document our reports and communicate to the business via SAP jam page and MicrosoftTeams reporting site.
- You will work collaboratively with multi-functional team to improve current communication plan for Reporting topics related
- You will also work on adhoc reporting request such as weekend support volume or as other needs arise.
- You will use Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud reports to guarantee that reports are delivered to the correct users in a consistent and timely manner
You will support multiple initiatives to improve the accuracy and consistency of the metrics across the business which will help our leaders to run their operational teams and improve the customer’s experience.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Under grad or Bachelor`s degree
- High proficiency with Excel and Power Point Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets to drive change
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from colleagues and upper management
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.