Requisition ID: 250658
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Project:
The SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With SAP Internship Experience Project in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
- The project management team manages the strategic projects for our global Procurement Customer Support team. We have project managers located in the US as well as Brazil. This team interacts with our global support team to define and implement new projects and processes.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: SAP Ariba Customer Support iXp Intern – Project Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Expected start date to end date: June 8, 2020 – August 14, 2020 (possibility to work part time in the fall semester)
In this role, you’ll:
- The primary function of the Project Manager is to manage the strategic projects and initiatives for our Procurement Customer Support team. The Project Manager will deliver tangible results and provide ongoing support and maintenance of policies/procedures that are identified for the success of continued operational excellence.
- As an intern project manager, you will participate in managing our rollout for ServiceNow which is a new CRM system that our support team will be transitioning to in Q3. We use the CRM system to log all our support cases and manage them. You will participate in project calls, manage a part of the workstream, define and document new business processes, help with change management, work with the global support team, present project updates and risks to leadership team, help track meeting notes and action items. This project will help the different Lines of Business within SAP to be on the same CRM system and improve/harmonize the customer’s experience with Support.
- We have several workstreams within this project such as Knowledge Management, Reporting, Case Management, and Integration. You will be placed on one of these workstreams.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Currently enrolled in a degree seeking program related to the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Strong collaborative and problem resolution skills with good leadership, diplomacy, decision making and analytical skills
- Be a “roll up your sleeves” contributor and able to quickly adapt concepts and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Customer oriented with a strong focus on details and being organized
- Ability to coordinate global teams and multiple organizations in support of a common goal
- Strong writing, decision making, communication, leadership and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets to drive change
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from colleagues and upper management
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example, and achieve extraordinary results
Local candidates preferred
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.